Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Three Kilograms

One of the great indulgences that home has to offer is food. And the food was magnificent! Eating like a refugee from Somalia, I wolfed down salads, dips, meats and pastas. Not forgetting Indian food, where a bevy of restaurants have sprung up like mushrooms around Sydney and Melbourne, some of their offerings were good while others were commercial.

However the cold in Sydney and Melbourne made short work of anything I ate. I found myself eating five to six meals a day and still feeling hungry a short while later. The protein shakes only went so far. So much for padding up.

So today, I went on the weighing scale. Half expecting to either maintain my weight or at the very most, putting on a kilo or two, I found that I had actually lost three kilograms. What the fuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home