Monday, May 29, 2006

What I Will and Will Not Do

Three weeks. Three weeks of talking and outings. That's the result of what a chance encounter at a movie house does to people when they are busy making other plans.

So many things have been said and the long litany of history has been unfurled, enough to write tomes of multipart best sellers. And yet, there is so much left unexplored and uncharted. But if only we made time for things that we want in our lives. There are possibilities to be had and there are none to be realized all at once.

There isn't much time left for me. There are so many things to do and prepare for before the year is out. While yours moves into uncharted waters, you live your days and nights in spite of some obvious misgivings. Minor or major, who was wrong, who was right doesn't matter at all. What's important is how you spend the time that you have, with the people who care for you and with those who being harmony and value to your life.

Did I wonder about you? I won't lie to say that I didn't. However this is something that I will not do. Sometimes what we want isn't necessarily good for us. That sounds weird, I know. Would anyone conclude the reasons? Would anyone care? Maybe you do. And maybe you won't.

Am I that big a man to make you realize just what you need to do for yourself? Am I persuasive enough? Should I care at all? What I will do is offer you my friendship. For this is all that I can give you. This is all that I can give you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home