Sunday, November 14, 2004

Two hot Chicks!

Coming out of a wonderful dinner at Senso along Club Street, Anna and I headed over to Zouk to dance the night away. Prior to that we had met up with Hanna for pool at Orchard Cineplex. As Wei Kong was already at Zouk with his friends, nothing seemed out of the ordinary when we arrived.

Retrospectively, the music that night was below average. It was clear that the DJ was making too many 'rest' stops in between while failing to pick up the pace with choice beats and rhythms. If anyone was waiting for a pick-up the whole night, they were to be disappointed.

But not that it mattered anyway. Anna is such a terrific dancer, it doesn't matter what kind of music is in play. She has that way of moving and swaying that never fails to turn heads. I love the way she dances. And she knows it.

Through the flashing lights and throbbing music, I noticed two girls dancing on a platform above me. Dressed in jeans and tube tops, they were gyrating gently to the beat. Though they were not drop-dead gorgeous, they were good looking enough to warrant attention. Given that they looked like they had been poured into the clothes they were wearing, it wasn't long before other guys and girls began crowding around for a better view.

One of Wei Kong's friends, who had also noticed the two girls, came over and exclaimed bravely that they were hot. From his facial expression, it was obvious that he would take them home if he could. But he had failed to notice an entire sequence prior to making his declaration.

At one point the girl behind moved forward to caress her partner in front. Not that it was a big deal as this form of physicality was common in itself. But the clincher was when she proceeded to ring and rim her partner's navel before digging gently into it. It was quick and it lasted a couple of seconds. If these two were friends, that one act certainly shatters the notion.

As I relayed the incident by shouting above the din to the hapless guy in front of me, his eyes grew wide with astonishment and then narrowed with guarded skepticism. Could my eyes have played tricks on me? Not a chance. As I was three or four feet away from these girls, there is no mistaking the gesture of the index finger rimming and digging someone's navel. It was dark at Zouk. But not that dark.

Chicks digging each other is the other trick that turns me on. Recounting it to Anna later, she listened with a knowing smile when I told her that the whole incident seemed rather erotic and arousing.

What else can I say? I'm just a simple guy with only one thing on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home