Friday, April 06, 2007

Broken Arrow

This is what happens when you look away for an instant.

No, that ain't the foreskin.

Yes, there I was writing until I was interrupted by a colleague. So down, I set my pen before opening my ears for some inane banter. Unfortunately, my attention was interrupted by a 'crack'.

Looking down, I realized that my pen had rolled off the table. The impact broke the front plastic resin from the silver body. As this was the second time my pen had fallen on the floor, something had to give.

Sending it in to Mont Blanc at Ngee Ann City last Friday 30th, I received a phone call today informing me that the bill would amount to one hundred and thirty dollars. Mont Blanc would replace four broken parts, polish the pen case and throw in a one year warranty.

That's fine. Just about anything to get my writing instrument back clean and polished.

As for my colleague, he just walked away after shrugging his narrow shoulders. Bloody peasant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home