Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Language of Lust

"Feel my cunt..."

She purred with her face inches from mine. At that very moment, I felt the heat build in my loins as I tasted the lust in her breath. That naughty gleam in her eyes made the moment so visceral and nakedly arousing.

For a word that is supposedly crude and offensive when blurted out by a man, just seems like the kind of tasteless vulgarity that you'd expect from the uneducated and uncultured. I for one, have had to use it on a few deserving individuals at one time or another. I’m not proud of it though. But it was most effective given the situation and their level of sophistication.

In this instance however, the effects were indeed stunning. This is the first time that I’ve heard a woman use the 'C' word to 'communicate' the essence of what she wants.

Women have said many things to me in the past. Much of the language of love is beautiful, sensual and nurturing. However there were only a few who weren't shy about articulating the language of lust. In addition to the way they walk and talk, they are able to employ it to spectacular effect.

We are not talking about the Rodgers and Hammerstein notion of romance, mind you. That's for your mom and pop’s generation. We’re talking about women who were confident of their sexuality and comfortable with their bodies and will tell you how they want to be touched. That's just the right combination that enhances a woman's sexual appeal and in my books it certainly makes her oh-so-ravishing.

However that doesn't mean that anything said will induce the right magic. Talking dirty is an art. I’ve had things said to me in the heat of passion that kill the mood entirely, while others have been able to stoke the fire of anticipation for that night of magic. More of the time what a woman says in bed is an indicator of how liberated or inhibited she is.

Vagina sounds clinical and detached, while down there is a worse indicator that she is uncomfortable about that part of herself. Pussy, and I’ve heard this pretty often, is common like candy that you hand out. Unfortunately like candy, there isn't much class attached to it. Hole effectively reduces her bodily worth. Much like the neighborhood drive-through-where-anything-goes, it is hardly inviting.

But now that I’ve had cunt, everything pales in comparison. That's one word coming from a gutsy woman who knows how to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home